[or-roots] Colbert Hayes

Sue Steward ssteward at ccountry.net
Mon Jun 26 18:40:34 PDT 2006

1880 United States Census
  Name RelationMarital StatusGenderRaceAgeBirthplaceOccupationFather's BirthplaceMother's Birthplace
 Colbert HAYES  Self  M  Male  W  53  TN  Farmer  NC  NC
 Cyntha HAYES  Wife  M  Female  W  52  TN  Keeping House  TN  TN
 Thomas HAYES  Son  M  Male  W  25  TN  Farmer  TN  TN
 Cordelia HAYES  DauL  M  Female  W  23  IL  At Home  IN  IL
 William HAYES  Son  S  Male  W  21  TN  Works On Farm  TN  TN
 Minnie HAYES  Dau  S  Female  W  9  KY  At Home  TN  TN
 Theadore HAYES  GSon  S  Male  W  3  MO  At Home  TN  IL
 Lula HAYES  GDau  S  Female  W  3M  MO  At Home  TN  IL

Source Information:
 Census PlaceCharlotte, Bates, Missouri
 Family History Library Film  1254673
 NA Film Number  T9-0673
 Page Number  99C

Name Home in 1900 (City,County,State)Estimated Birth YearBirthplaceRaceRelation to Head-of-house
W P HayesSpringfield, Lane, Oregonabt 1860 Tennessee WhiteHead
Jennie HayesSpringfield, Lane, Oregonabt 1866 Iowa WhiteWife
Frederick HayesSpringfield, Lane, Oregonabt 1891 Oregon WhiteSon
Lulu E HayesSpringfield, Lane, Oregonabt 1892 Oregon WhiteDaughter
Goldie HayesSpringfield, Lane, Oregonabt 1895 Oregon WhiteDaughter
Earl HayesSpringfield, Lane, Oregonabt 1897 Oregon WhiteSon
Manilla HayesSpringfield, Lane, Oregonabt 1899 Oregon WhiteDaughter
Colbert HayesSpringfield, Lane, Oregonabt 1826 North Carolina WhiteFather
Cynthia N HayesSpringfield, Lane, Oregonabt 1828 Tennessee WhiteMother
I'll send you a copy of the census image off list, not real readable but this is the Ancestry.com index.