[or-roots] Doug Co stuff

barbhg1221 at comcast.net barbhg1221 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 27 22:15:57 PDT 2006

The Mary Emily McCulloch that was found in the Oregon Death Index is Mary Emily (Sheffield) Crabb McCulloch (1825-1922).  Her second husband was John G. McCulloch (1822-1890).  I believe that she was living with a daughter in Anlauf, Douglas Co., OR at the time of her death.  Most of her life was spent in Lane Co. between Crow and Lorane in the Hadleyville area.

When Les posted the information, I did a double take for a minute, but ages and children were wrong.
Barbara Herring