[or-roots] Lookup

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Mon Mar 6 07:19:47 PST 2006

Sherry;

It looks to me like a nightmare, but here is a link to get you started;

http://www.socialsecurity.gov/foia/html/foia_guide.htm

I think your best bet would be to go to your nearest SS office and ask them
how, the link gives you all kinds of info, but I was not clear exactly where
the person with a simple genealogy request wants to go.