[or-roots] Vital Search

W David Samuelsen dsam at sampubco.com
Tue Mar 7 18:43:25 PST 2006

There are several of them!

go to www.familysearch.org

click on Library tab, click
"family history center"

Select United States
Enter Oregon
Enter Multnomah or Washington or Clackamas
leave last one blank

It will pull up several ones. 3 in Multnomah and 3 in Washington, 6 in
Clackamas Pick the one closest to you ro the times suitable for you.
Open hours times are listed.

W. David Samuelsen

 What is the web address for the Morman Church Family Center in Portland?