[or-roots] MELVIN LINE

EugeneMelvin.roots at comcast.net EugeneMelvin.roots at comcast.net
Tue Mar 7 23:21:23 PST 2006

Glen,

I believe we come from different lines of MELVIN.

My line goes back to WILLIAM MELVIN and MARY BENSTON of Maryland about 1650.

WILLIAM MELVIN/MARY BENSTON
WILLIAM MELVIN/LEAH ROBERTSON
REV AVRA MELVIN/CATHERINE JUSTICE BAILEY
SAMUEL DOUGLAS MELVIN/ELIZABETH BROUGHTON
EDGAR NICOLS MELVIN/ALICE DELCINA KITTELL
EUGENE EDGAR MELVIN/EMMA ELIZABETH WALLING
MY PARENTS
ME

Of course there is a possibility that somewhere in this line we might be cousins etc but as yet I am not sure.  I am also a Life Member of Genealogical Forum of Oregon and they have a link for DNA testing.  I am waiting for the results and would encourage other individuals to pursue this avenue as a means of establishing a relationship.

Here is the link.

http://www.familytreedna.com/(lwaxm355hm3kcavsvqvybi45)/public/GFO/index.aspx

Eugene

From: glenkc7mbm at comcast.net