[or-roots] Idaho Vital Records

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Thu Mar 16 19:02:54 PST 2006

I think I mentioned this before, but for folks looking for stuff in Idaho
there is some stuff online;

http://abish.byui.edu/specialcollections/

searchable marriage index and death index.

I am not sure how the marriage thing works it is accessed from a page that
lists differant counties by differant dates, but it seems like you get every
county info in any search,

Anyway was able to put together part of my little sisters in-law line from
there and that led me to a web page with a bunch of his ancestors and all
his uncles and aunt and I was then able to trackdown two tentative marriages
of his uncles.