[or-roots] 1922 photo - old Montavilla School grad class

CARROLLOUC at aol.com CARROLLOUC at aol.com
Sat Mar 18 16:33:19 PST 2006

 June 1922, 8th Grade Graduation Photo
 Montavilla School, Portland, Oregon

I have a photo of the graduation class as above. It is individual headshots
of each child. On the back are the following names. I don't know if they are
all there but each child's photo has a first name written by the photo on the
front by my Aunt, Zelma Geneva Cooper. I tried to spell each name as they were
on the back, they were written in pencil, which is very faded.

If anyone would like a copy of the photo I can send it by jpg to individual
e-mail addresses. Contact me, not the list please: Carrollouc at aol.com

Evelyn LANDON
Robert DOAN
Lena YEAGER
Carl ____
Essie HESS
James CROSBY
Dorothy PRUE
Adel COLLIER
Elvin POINTER
Anna HUNDRAFT
Delbert ________
Mrs. McCORD (Teacher)
Owen _______
Rhaymona RICKABA ?  Difficult to read
Ruby _________
Mr. McCORD (Principle)
Forrest BURKE
Louise MEJERS ? Difficult to read
Roy ........ANCE ? First letters not readable
Geneva COOPER (my Aunt)
Andrus MILTON
Russell _________
May WORTHINGTON