[or-roots] Brickwalls redux karen thomas

Gary Murray gmurray1 at cox.net
Mon Mar 20 04:06:52 PST 2006

all you can do is to suggest.  there is a distant cousin of mine that has the bonney gene. on the internet.  he descends from one of jarius' brothers.  he has my line on the website but it is all wrong.  i offered to help him correct it but his response was less than great.  i offered, was rejected, and now its his problem.  i can always tell when someone copied his info and i go in and tell them where the errors are.  once again, i want to help and some will respond and some won't.  all i can do is offer.
gary in az.