[or-roots] Oregon names BLANCHARD

Albert Belanger skipb at rcn.com
Mon Mar 20 05:59:55 PST 2006

Bonjour,

Yes, I have Joshua's parents as Amos Blanchard (b. 1790 in Ward
(Auborn), MA - d. 1836  Barre, VT) married 1815 in (Wildersburg) Barre,
VT, to DOLLY PETTINGILL (b. 1794 -d. 1870 in Barre.)  I have been
stumped by the PETTINGILL branch, but there is a family in Barre, and it
looks likely that Dolly's parents were JOSHUA  and  miranda _____.
These families intermarried with the JOHONOTT folks in VT.  I believe
the PETTINGILLS moved out of state, maybe to IL. I will be happy to send
what I have to your personal email address.  I actually have a photo of
DOLLY.

Regards,

Albert

Albert Edward Belanger
128 Middle Road
Brentwood, NH 03833

Researching the 1851 Oregon Trail Migration