[or-roots] Arizona Certificates

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Wed Mar 22 16:48:04 PST 2006

Thank you for posting that again Sue, I know I posted it in here when I
discovered it, but I kept no obvious record of the link (usually I have
important sites like that saved in my genealogy web pages saved folder under
the state name) and even a search of my Or-roots archive didn't turn this
up, then up jumps Sue with exactly the link i was looking for, one word,
when you enter your search and get the results, where to go from their isn't
intuitive, you have to right click on the name of the person for whom the
record is, (not parents) and then you will get a pdf file, now if you have
an advanced version of adobe acrobat you can save the file, if not you may
have to print it out, if you don't have adobe acrobat on your computer you
have a problem unless you are willing to find it and download it, I suppose
the web link below probably has some provisions for doing that.

I jumped in and found several more cousins for my first stepmother and the
name of one of her Aunts I didn't have.

Les C

Subject: Re: [or-roots] Birth Certificates

http://genealogy.az.gov/

I thought Arizona had a good system.  You can search the death index from
1878-1953 and then bring up the image to copy.

Sue