[or-roots] vintage photos

Diane elder at gooselake.com
Mon Mar 27 09:56:30 PST 2006

Mary,

There is a great group in that area.  Fort Rock Valley Historical Society.
They maintain the homesteaders village in Fort Rock.  This is in the same
valley as Christmas Valley.  Just write to Fort Rock Valley Hisotrical
Society, Fort Rock, OR 97735.  I believe that it will be delivered witout
any further address.

Diane