[or-roots] Multnomah County Cemetery Search Engine

dgoodma02 at comcast.net dgoodma02 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 27 14:19:32 PST 2006

Barb:  Thanks for the  Multnomah Cemetary info.-- I think that I have found a brother born earlier than me who died as an infant in Multnomah Co.
Death or burial date 12/04/25.  Fits info my mother let drop when I was around.

--
Bob Goodman
USAF Retired

From: "Barbara Wulf" <wulf at bendbroadband.com>

For those of you looking for older graves in Multnomah County I was given this search engine.

http://www.metro-region.org/article.cfm?articleid=11326

I seem to be related to a good share of those buried at Mt View Cemetery at Corbett.

Barb
wulf at bendbroadband.com
http://home.bendcable.com/wulf/Project/siteMapNoImage.htm