[or-roots] Means Family

Jerry & Carolyn Ott jc.ott at verizon.net
Tue Mar 28 19:50:34 PST 2006

Denise........

This link is to Porter's Chapel Cemetery.....Fannin Co. Texas..........is
this the link you saw?  It is hard to read but could the death date possibly
be 1865?

http://www.rootsweb.com/~txfannin/portersch14.html

Also have you looked thru Family Search site?   James Means and Verlinder
Gilliam are both there.  It gives details on some of it.....the details
gives the name and address of the researcher that gave the info.  There were
a couple of different people listed.

Carol
  So. California