[or-roots] Dr Irvine and Lebanon History & Dr. Ralph E. Herron

Barbara Wulf wulf at bendbroadband.com
Wed Mar 29 10:28:25 PST 2006

I was born in August 1947 in the building that is now the Lebanon Public Library.  My brother was born in October 1948 in the hospital.  However, reading the article about Lebanon it looks like they were doing fund raising to build the hospital in 1957.

Barb
wulf at bendbroadband.com
http://home.bendcable.com/wulf/Project/siteMapNoImage.htm