[or-roots] 1930 Census look up please

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Wed Mar 29 19:40:19 PST 2006

That's the rub Darlene, I don't have a first name, I am hoping someone who
can navigate the 1930 Census better than I could can start with Lester
Sherwood  and figure out how to go around the corner to 31st street. I have
talked to the great grandchildren, and one of the grandchildren and Phoebe
Cuz, and none of them knew his or her given name, the were just gramps or
some such, if you asked most of the grandchildren what Lester's name was you
would get blank looks and "bampa" for an answer.

When I was looking at that census last, I couldn't find any Wade in that
neighborhood but Lester.