[or-roots] 1930 Census look up please

Barbara Wulf wulf at bendbroadband.com
Wed Mar 29 20:15:19 PST 2006

Just around the corner is 31st street.  That is the way a census taker goes:
around the block to the right then around the next block to the right.

The problem is that there is no one in the same block that looks like they
could possibly be a Wade.  The people of the correct age are born in the
wrong places.  Best of luck.

Barb
wulf at bendbroadband.com
http://home.bendcable.com/wulf/Project/siteMapNoImage.htm