[or-roots] Re: Pioneer Fred Ramsey

Papaglen000 at aol.com Papaglen000 at aol.com
Thu May 4 23:28:05 PDT 2006

Hi, whoever you are -

   I'm new to sosinet, but am learning.  No, I'm afraid your  family and mine
aren't
the same unless you can go back further in time.  My 10th great  grandfather,
James Bailey came from England to Massachussetts around 1640.  I have  the
full line from then (and earlier) to the present.  Most generations  were in
Massachussets, then started west.  My great grandfather was born in  Illinois,
my grandfather in Kansas, my dad in Kansas and me in Portland, Or.

   Have you been able to back further in your ancestry?  If  not, possibly I
could
do some research for you, if you have names, dates of birth and  especially
states of birth.

   Hope to hear from you again.

   Glen