[or-roots] this and that

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Sun May 7 22:49:43 PDT 2006

Nancy;

It is possible that Bette B. may have missed your reply on Leonard the same
way I almost missed your questioning whether we were getting your mail or
not, I turned anti spam back on today because I am starting to get flooded
with investment opportunity emails and tonight Denise's reply to your email
got bounced into the antispam folder.

The other thing I wanted to mention is once again I am amazed at the
variations census folk and census indexers can come up with, looking at Ruth
Featherkiles parents and sibs while looking for her grandparents, I got
Feacherkile, Fetherkela and Featherkyle, and that's just the ones I could
find.