[or-roots] Cemetery Burials

mflansburg at comcast.net mflansburg at comcast.net
Mon May 8 17:11:01 PDT 2006

Thanks anyways.  Could someone look to see if the book has any info on the following people?:

Lottie Thomas (Possibly Lottie Bailey or Butler)
DOB Abt.-1879, Died Abt.-1917

William Butler, DOB Abt. 1875, Died Between 1910-1920.

William Bailey, DOB ???, Died ???, Father of Glenn Dale Bailey/Butler

Even if you are not sure it's the right person, any info could help me narrow my search amongst the obituaries in the area.  I am able to get news paper microfilm from the area, through inter-library loan.  The only problem is there is A LOT of micro film.  I need to narrow down the search some.  Thanks!!!

Marcus