[or-roots] Nez Perce War

JudyRobertson39 at aol.com JudyRobertson39 at aol.com
Thu May 11 17:07:04 PDT 2006

If anyone is researching ancestors who may have been involved on either  side
of the Nez Perce war I recently read CRIES FROM THE EARTH,   and LAY THE
MOUNTAINS LOW both written by Terry C Johnston.  They  appear to be very well
documented and contain factual information concerning  that conflict and the
individuals involved.  The 3rd book in the trilogy is  TURN THE STARS UPSIDE DOWN.
Since Chief Joseph's original  stomping grounds were in Oregon I thought
perhaps there would be some  interest.