[or-roots] Naturalization Documents

W David Samuelsen dsam at sampubco.com
Sun May 14 21:48:32 PDT 2006

no.

Prior to Oct 1906, the process was not standard. After Oct 1906, the
Federal Gov took over the whole process and standardized it.

1940s and aftewards, the declaration of intent had photo affixed of the
person wanting to be citizen. The person had to carry it with him/her
all the time and surrender it upon naturalization.

David Samuelsen
www.sampubco.com