[or-roots] re: Dr. William Gage

LinLouVan at aol.com LinLouVan at aol.com
Wed May 17 07:23:01 PDT 2006

In a message dated 5/16/06 9:57:05 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
rgreenlund61 at yahoo.com writes:

I am not  aware of this individual specifically, but have heard of the "lost
wagon  train" that he was the leader of. A good reference cam be found on a
Hockersmith genealogy site (his daughter, Martha, married into this family I
guess). Here's the lin, but there is quite a bit that has been written on the
lost wagon train too, which would have some mentions of the leader that might
be  insightful.

http://bellsouthpwp.net/t/i/timhock/vol%202%20no%202_web.pdf

Thank you for this.
Every clue is helpful.