[or-roots] Luper Cemetery

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Tue May 23 21:59:26 PDT 2006

I believe if you look on Google earth, follow north along Prairie Road north
of Beacon Drive to where Prairie turns Northwest, follow again for another
1/4 mile about to where it turns back to North - Northwest and right as it
turns there is a driveway on right, it looks to me like the cemetery must be
just above the house on that driveway, if that isn't it, I don't think it is
there anymore, if you yahoo the address David gave us, you get nothing but
bare dirt, if you pull the distances in the ODOT description, going either
up 99 or Prairie Road for two miles and then 1/2 mile east of 99; again
nothing but bare dirt. I emailed my Sis-in-law who is listed on the ODOT
page as a look-up source for some of the Lane Co Cemeteries to see if she
has been there. If she has she probably knows who to contact about getting
in, unfortunately if they are travelling, I may not hear from her until
after you make the trip.

Les c