[or-roots] Information on Verde Morton Smith and family

Lucinda Blais atagi at fmtc.com
Wed May 10 14:13:09 PDT 2006

Attention Robyn Greelund,

I am hoping you see this message, hope it gets back to you one way or another.  Am interested in the Wm.  David Barger you mentioned, as I have many Bargers in Oregon, so there is probably a connection but don't have him listed in any of my information.  Do you have his parents names by chance?

Thanks,
Cindy Blais, a (Barger desc.)