[or-roots] Grave Markers

Paulette pswitzertatum at peoplepc.com
Sun Nov 19 17:02:08 PST 2006

This sounds really nice, and interesting to me as well. My great great grandparents Samuel (1828-1897) and Lucinda Jane [Moore] (1830-1919) Sumner were buried in Etna Cemetery in Polk County, OR, next to their daughter Sarah Jane Madden, but their Rigdon-Ransom Funeral Home (Salem) markers are blank now and I hope to get them "recognized" again with more permanent markers.

Paulette Switzer-Tatum