[or-roots] Issues with the OR-Roots list

Layne G SAWYER Layne.G.Sawyer at state.or.us
Tue Oct 10 08:53:47 PDT 2006

Dear Listers,

The Department of Administrative Services has been having ongoing
problems with the state email server.  Because our list is routed
through this server we have experienced some weirdness as well.  If you
have posted messages in the past 4 or 5 days and have not seen the
message posted to the list please repost.  I do not monitor the list in
the evenings or weekends so I often don't see some of the problems until
the regular workday.

I have talked with our IT staff and we will be trying to monitor the
traffic on our end a bit more closely to make sure it is not an issue
that we have control over.

thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Layne Sawyer