[or-roots] Jreremiah Surname in Oregon

Sue Steward ssteward at ccountry.net
Tue Oct 24 19:39:48 PDT 2006

If you live in Oregon and it is possible for you to go to the State Archives in Salem, the staff there is very helpful.  You take your list of records as you have already identified.  They bring the case files to you, you can make copies of any of the pages in the case file at their copy machines for 25 cents a page.  That would be the least expensive way.

This case file would also be available from State Archives:
Oregon Historical Records Index Detail Information
Case#
NamePickett, Anna L
Date11/26/1910
Record TypePortland Deaths
Countyno county
SourcePortland
IdentifierVol 8
Remarks

Would this be your family in Ohio in 1880?
1880 United States Census
 Household:
 Name RelationMarital StatusGenderRaceAgeBirthplaceOccupationFather's BirthplaceMother's Birthplace
 Robert JEREMIAH  Self  W  Male  W  57  MD  Carpenter  NY  MD
 Effie JEREMIAH  Dau  S  Female  W  28  OH  At Home  MD  PA
 Clarence JEREMIAH  Son  S  Male  W  24  OH  At Home  MD  PA
 Scott W. JEREMIAH  Son  S  Male  W  18  OH  At Home  MD  PA
 Annie JEREMIAH  Dau  S  Female  W  14  OH  At Home  MD  PA
 Mary Ann ACHEY  Mother  W  Female  W  70  PA  At Home  PA  PA
Source Information:
 Census PlaceTabasco, Clermont, Ohio
 Family History Library Film  1255000
 NA Film Number  T9-1000
 Page Number  304D

I'm not sure where this Clarence Augene comes in that you are even questioning who he is????

Looks like in that 1910 census in Portland Geremiah has a wife named Della and Allen C Pickett has a wife named Emma.

Good luck!
Sue