[or-roots] Joseph B.V. and Orville Butler in Polk County

Sue Steward ssteward at ccountry.net
Sat Sep 2 09:32:38 PDT 2006

The Polk County Historical Society Museum has cemetery indexes.
http://www.open.org/~pchs/Museum.html
They were very helpful when I contacted them.

They found a grave for me of my husband's gr-gr grandfather who died in 1878 and gave me location information and I was able to drive there and take pictures of the headstone.

Sue Steward