[or-roots] SP&S Railroad

Marilyn Schwartz familyismytreasure at comcast.net
Sat Sep 23 12:13:59 PDT 2006

I found this information, but the link was dead when I tried it:

Spokane, Portland, and Seattle [SP & S] Railway Historical Society
http://www.teleport.com/~amacha/spsrhs.htm
2618 N.W. 113th Street
Vancouver WA 98685

I found a great web site for The Pacific Northwest Chapter of the National
Railway Historical Society:

http://www.pnwc-nrhs.org/

Here is a clip from their web site:

For more information, see:

The Northwest's Own Railway Vol. II- Spokane, Portland & Seattle Railway and
its Subsidiaries; Walter R. Grande,  C 1997, published by Grande Press. ISBN
0-9634128-1-7.  COPIES OF THIS EXCELLENT OUT-OF-PRINT HARD-BOUND BOOK MAY BE
AVAILABLE DIRECTLY FROM OUR CHAPTER.  PLEASE SEE THE "CONTACT US" PAGE AT
<http://www.pnwc-nrhs.org/contact.html> http://pnwc-nrhs.org/contact.html TO
INQUIRE ABOUT PRICE AND AVAILABILITY.  The PNWC also has much of the
original reference material within its extensive archives

  _____