[or-roots] "Buggy Bumpers"

Kith-n-Kin Kith-n-Kin at cox.net
Wed Feb 14 12:08:12 PST 2007

Linda

I believe they are called "steel curbs" now, but "curb protectors" came to my mind. Also called sidewalk
or curb guards. Here's a modern application (see page 9):

http://www.nfco.com/c/pdf/downspoutsguards.pdf

Here's an interesting historic Portland article:

http://www.thebeenews.com/news/story.php?story_id=115713424418510600

I think "buggy bumpers" is pretty good, too.

Pat (in Tucson)