[or-roots] buggy bumpers

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Wed Feb 14 13:48:41 PST 2007

Linda;

You were one up on me, I had never really given any thought to what those
were, I think I also learned about the horse rings on this list. Funny how
you can look at something all your life and never give it any thought.

I am glad Pat came up with an answer.  Curb protector was my first thought,
but I didn't get a hit I recognized when I googled it.

I would guess Pat has it right, or else the term is so obscure as to be
irrelevant. I don't recall seeing reference to these in any of the
construction texts I have perused, when I run across them again I will try
to check that fact.