[or-roots] "Buggy Bumpers"

LinLouVan at aol.com LinLouVan at aol.com
Wed Feb 14 19:40:32 PST 2007

In a message dated 2/14/07 7:27:50 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
vveelle at molalla.net writes:

You can buy "buggy bumpers" searched on Google  at the website
_http://galleryspecialty.com/list2.php?SECTION=E&CATEGORY=BUGGYBUMPERS_
(http://galleryspecialty.com/list2.php?SECTION=E&CATEGORY=BUGGYBUMPERS)  but  I didn't find
anything that told what they were.  The have pictures of  them though.
Verdena  Veelle

Thank you, Verdena.
I'm sure that is not what I was thinking of.
Here in Junction City, there are still two corners that have about 1 1/2"
angle iron bent
to the radius of the curb and installed on the top edge, thus deflecting  the
wheels of
a wagon or buggy or whatever conveyance took the corner too close. I'm sure
they
also knocked off a few hubcaps later on.

What I should do is take a photo of the best one and post for you all to
see.
And, I didn't mention that we also have ONE hitching ring still existing in
a sidewalk
just inside the curb.

Linda VanOrden
Junction City, OR