[or-roots] Joy Evelyn Mack

D Wasson alkiearkie at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 04:28:18 PST 2007

Looking for info on my paternal gr-mom Joy Evelyn Mack b.abt.1906 somewhere in Oregon. Her parents were Carl Mack & Jessie J. LaMar Mack both born I believe in France (could have been Norway based on 1 Census finding). She may have had a brother named James born abt. 1922 in CA.  I've exhausted all resources but do know she migrated to San Diego, married Joseph W. Wasson my gr-dad in 1925 & divorced by 1930.
  Thank you, Debbie Wasson

 Debbie

http://mail.yahoo.com