[or-roots] BLANCHARD

Eugene V. Barnes evbarnes at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 7 11:03:19 PST 2007

Jane Blanchard was the dau  of James Blanchard (28 Jun 1737-21 Nov 1793) of Weymouth,
and Susanah Thomas db 1746.  They were married 22 Oct 1761, Woolwich, Sagadahoc Co., Me.
Jane, db 26 April 1784, Woolwich, died 1875 Lee. Penobscot Co., ME.  She married 18 Feb 1830,
at New Portland, Me, Nathaniel B. Barnes, db 1773 Harpswell, Me.  He died 12 Nov 1851 at
Srpingfield, and was buried at Lee, Penobscot Co., ME.

Mary "Polly"Blanchard, db 17 Apr. 1779, Woolwich, m Nathaniel's brother, John Barnes, db
1768 of Harpsewell, Me, and he died 24 May 1842 at Harpswell.

Three of the Barnes brothers migrated from Maine to Minn.  Two died there and the third
migrated to Snookumville, now Beaverton, Oregon in 1880 and died there in 1898.

Gene Barnes