[or-roots] Dale you should write a book

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Fri Jan 12 20:38:01 PST 2007

Dale;

These folks are fascinating, if you find much more stuff like that, you
should write a book, change the names and come up with some good pun of
Peyton place with an Oregon twist, it'd be a best seller!

And I can't even find so much as a horse theif in my family tree, the only
sensational "relative" I have ever known about I can't even prove is a
relative, about all the proof I have is some of my Kin changed their surname
so as not to be associated with he and his.

Les c