[or-roots] More Hayes etc

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Thu Mar 1 16:26:58 PST 2007

Okaytm turns out they didn't want me to get him there early after  all so
will take another quick stab, but first this word from our sponsor [just
kidding]

fist this interesting link ont the aforementioned Lincoln Co gen web page;

http://genealogy.about.com/library/print/n052902a.htm

for those of you having trouble fiinding things online this page might be a
BIG help

Okay, back to the Hayes search, on the Lincoln Co page I listed before there
is also a link to request a look-up, I didn't go to see what they  had, but
it might be worth while for you to do that.

Also in the general link category, Cyndi's list just keeps getting better. I
actually haven't visited it for two or three years, and will probably stay
away for some more because it looks to me like I would find even more places
to play there and at the mometn I am feeling like I am approaching the point
where I can actually try to get a life besides genealogy.

But there are a lot of possibilities there for places to look.

Huh, when I started the previous email this site was down?

Oregon death index	http://www.heritagetrailpress.com/Death_Index/

Hayes, Cynthia A December 17, 1914 Yamhill 756

Okay, I give up, I do not find them with a William in Cottage Grove in 1900,
the only William has his mother with him;

Lucy (sp?) age 64 b. Jany (?) 1830 [last digit must be a 6] in Nebraska (?)
she is listed as a widow?  If this isn't your folks they aren't listed on HQ

Well I realy have to leav now, and I think I am out of ideas.

Les