[or-roots] This library, that library, which library?

Kith-n-Kin Kith-n-Kin at cox.net
Thu Mar 15 09:07:32 PDT 2007

Denise

I also enjoy the Knight library. Great resource for the newspapers, and their special collections has the
Lockley papers and other interesting things, including many "diaries" and such from the Oregon Trail, that
I have not seen published.

Also, I found a Master's Thesis on Mt. Angel -- quite a find there too.

Now, I've been to the Douglas County Genealogical Society -- I think, it's just off the highway on the
east side? But, not to the Library.  I'm looking for Parks, Reids, Richardsons. Do you have any idea if
the library would have information that would include them? Except for Reids, they were all gone to
eastern Oregon/Washington by about 1870.

Pat (in Tucson)