[or-roots] Stanfield 1880 Census - Sheridan

Denise merritthome at clearwire.net
Fri Mar 16 22:22:52 PDT 2007

Below are a few bits about John P Stanfield.  I also research Agee's but I don't have a connection that I know about to John Stanfield.  Do you descend from Isaac Agee of Yamhill County?

Denise
My genealogy related pages are at:
http://merritthome.clearwire.net/  and http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~merritt/

1880 United States Federal Census
about John P. Stanfield
            Name: John P. Stanfield
            Home in 1880: Sheridan, Yamhill, Oregon
            Age: 55
            Estimated birth year: abt 1825
            Birthplace: Tennessee
            Relation to head-of-household: Self (Head)
            Spouse's name: Elizabeth
            Father's birthplace: TN
            Mother's birthplace: TN
            Neighbors: View others on page