[or-roots] change email addresses

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Sat Mar 17 17:44:48 PDT 2007

Judy;

you need to go to;

I hope you have your password saved somewhere, or still have access to the
email that your old account was on so you can have it sent to you, but at
bottom of page is a box with a "edit options" button to the right of it
(just above the goat's head) put your old email address in the box and click
on the button and you will be taken to a screen where you can make the
changes.