[or-roots] Discontinued Ancestry.com Access to the Family History Centers

tw-cbl at comcast.net tw-cbl at comcast.net
Sun Mar 18 14:25:24 PDT 2007

One way to get an Ancestry subscription cheap (actually free) is to buy upgraded FTM software.  I got my latest software for $50 and a year's free subscription.  That was a year  ago.  The newest version gives a 9 month free subscription.  The subscription isn't to the whole site, but it is to census and vital records information and those kinds of records.

Terri

From: "Eugene V. Barnes" <evbarnes at earthlink.net>