[or-roots] Ancestry.com

Eugene V. Barnes evbarnes at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 18 14:33:31 PDT 2007

In  Win 98 and later there should be a print box that asks whether you want
ancestry to printi it our
your printer.   Choose your printer, and look to see your print box - it
should read "EntirePage"
and "current part".  I usually print the whole page and then the that
portion of of the page which
comtains my family or group.  When you have the census page open you shold
have he ablitiy
to move it around and resize it, especially to see the occupation  and other
sections.  If you
continiue to have difficulty, contact ancestry.com.  They will usually
respond.

Good hunting:

Gene