[or-roots] Looking for Photos

glenkc7mbm at comcast.net glenkc7mbm at comcast.net
Mon Aug 11 12:11:13 PDT 2008

Joanne
Good suggustion I have not checked will have to find a address for him, I do have contact with Sandy Flory we have worked together and she is doing some checking.
Glen Portland

--
Glen A. Jones

From: Broad1000 at aol.com

Perhaps you might check with Mike Hanley of Jordan Valley.  He is very interested in the history of the ION area and Silver City.  He also has written a couple ob books about that area.  Perhaps he would have some leads.

Joanne Broadhurst