[or-roots] senior momoent

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Tue Aug 12 10:39:34 PDT 2008

Glen;
If I had ten dollars for everytime I had downloaded a file or pdf or
whatever only to find out it was already on my computer (or gotten another
copy from the courthouse like the marriage cert I stupidly paid Del Norte Co
clerk $13 for thursday) I would have enough to pay for a life time
subscription to Ancestry.com.

I was halfway thru downloading a 16 or 17 file book from HQ last week when I
went to the directory I was saving it to and there it was already downloaded
with a slightly different title, at least I remembered to check before the
job was done that time.

Les C

Glen said

"I did download the book, then remembered I had it on CD, (senior moment)"