[or-roots] FW: Frank Grimm Family

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 19 10:23:10 PDT 2008

DONALD SMITH wrote:

> <>... I am not really sure where to begin. If anyone can point me in a
> direction that will help me find these things, I would appreciate it.

I'd probably start at the Klamath County Library, were I in K Falls.  If
not, I'd make some effort to get there or find a local volunteer.

I believe their microfilm of the local paper (Herald & News -
http://www.heraldandnews.com/) covers the time period required for
obits, and probably some birth announcements. Obits would possibly have
fraternal info.

If Alfred is Alfred F Grimm, KUHS 1957 - 1961, a couple of us probably
went to school with him, not that that means we knew the family ...

Which begs the next question, "How are you specifically related to these
folks?"

Cheers!

Bill Strickland
Oregon City, OR