[or-roots] changing name - Creek

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Wed Aug 20 19:36:09 PDT 2008

The bad news is you aren't in time to ake the latest edition of the
Geographic names book, I don't know if you would have, but if you suceed in
getting the change made it might merit notice in a future edition.

We have always been rather proud of Grandpa getting a butte named for him
just because he helped out when the survey folks came through the old home
place in the fifties.