[or-roots] Unearthed remains linked to Lane County pioneer

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Wed Aug 27 09:24:06 PDT 2008

Nancy;

There is an article in the register guard this morning with details, four
bodies, one adult about 40 and three children I believe, descendants named
Moody involved, definiteley the Stevens family. * bodies were removed to
"pioneer Cemetery" in 1901.

Headed for work now, but if you can't find the item online, I can get it for
you from the paper.