[or-roots] Deschutes County Marriage Index

Sue Steward ssteward at ccountry.net
Fri Dec 12 18:20:28 PST 2008

Oregon Marriage Index:

Oregon Marriages, 1906-1920
Name:Norman A McDaniel
County:Deschutes
Marriage Date:20 D 1920
Oregon Marriages, 1906-1920
Name:Annabell Houser
County:Deschutes
Marriage Date:20 D 1920

Oregon Marriages, 1906-1920
Name:Lettie A Wilson
County:Deschutes
Marriage Date:17 N 1919
Oregon Marriages, 1906-1920
Name:Frank Almon Beard
County:Deschutes
Marriage Date:17 N 1919

Unfortunately the marriage index doesn't show both of them together but once you've found the marriage date on one party, you search for the county and date to find the spouse.

1920 United States Federal Census
Name:Frank A Beard
Home in 1920:Plainview, Deschutes, Oregon
Age:38 years
Estimated Birth Year:abt 1882
Birthplace:Oregon
Relation to Head of House:Head
Spouse's Name:Lettia A
Father's Birth Place:New York
Mother's Birth Place:Oregon
Marital Status:Married
Race:White
Sex:Male
Home owned:Own
Able to read:Yes
Able to Write:Yes
Household Members:NameAge
Frank A Beard38
Lettia A Beard17
Source Citation: Year: 1920;Census Place: Plainview, Deschutes, Oregon; Roll: T625_1493; Page: 3A; Enumeration District: 40; Image: 515.

Name:Frank Almon Beard
City:Not Stated
County:Deschutes
State:Oregon
Birth Date:29 May 1881
Race:White
Roll:1852055
DraftBoard:0

Tree information on Ancestry.com
Contributor Deceased - contact Cecil Houk - his brother at doughouk at cox.net
Name: Frank Almon Beard
Sex: M
Birth: 29 MAY 1881 in Scio, Linn Co., OR
Death: 11 DEC 1928 in Redmond, Deschutes Co., OR
Burial: DEC 1928 Mill Creek Cem., Prineville, Crook Co., OR
Change Date: 26 JAN 2000
Father: Green Beard b: 1 OCT 1857 in IA
Mother: Mary Josephine Moore b: 13 AUG 1855 in Scio, Linn Co., OR