[or-roots] To The Webmaster

Layne G SAWYER Layne.G.Sawyer at state.or.us
Wed Oct 29 08:31:52 PDT 2008

Karla,

I have checked your email address in the subscription list and it is the same as what appears in this message.  There are not any problems that I can see on this end.  Usually if the messages are getting bounced back to the OR-Roots list it will automatically disable the subscriber to "no mail"  after a three day period.  That has not happened to your account so I am not sure if there is anything I can do from my end.

Sorry, let me know if you want to try something different or change an address or something.

Regards,

Layne Sawyer
"List Mom"
Oregon State Archives

>>> "karfranw at juno.com" <karfranw at juno.com> 10/28/08 11:35 AM >>>
Karla Williams here.  My email has been bouncing and I have been cleaning it up so that won't be a repeat performance.
I keep getting auto sent notices that I need to take care of it on this list, but the link I have to click on doesn't work.  I don't know what else to do.
My email address is:  karfranw at juno.com.
Thank you for any help you maybe able to give me.

Sincerely,
Karla Williams
karfranw at juno.com