[or-roots] To The Webmaster

karfranw at juno.com karfranw at juno.com
Wed Oct 29 17:50:05 PDT 2008

Dear Layne,

Les told me how to reset my email status to normal, myself.  And I did it last night.  The autoresponder did send me emails about bouncing emails, and I haven't received anything for awhile.
The link in the autoresponder message, which I was supposed to click on was corrupted some how, and I got a message stating something about a bad string something or another.  Too bad, I am getting senior memory  problems here.  LOL.
Anyway, all is well, and I am frantically trying to keep my volume of email under control.

Karla Williams
karfranw at juno.com