[or-roots] Harry Melvin

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Mon Sep 1 10:19:30 PDT 2008

Julie;

Thanks for that, I thought about trying online, but it seems like whenever I
look for phone numbers online instead of getting the number I always end up
in some web site that wants to sell me the info, and since I probably have
Gold Beach in my local phone book I was just going to use that.

Now though if I am wrong you've save me the hassle.

I approach this with a bit of apprehension; considering the last time I have
any record of our two families being in contact was almost a hundred years
ago I don't know what kind of reaction to expect from a second cousin when
some total stranger calls out of the blue claiming to be family.

Thank you again.

Leslie Chapman